Have to ask...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Maybe-if I was chasing a hit-n-run nobody get's away, I chased one guy all the way to the police station one day he was scared shitless, tried to get away I was on his ass in a trans am you would have to have super powers to get away from me. That particular day it wasn't a hit n run, but I followed my cheating girlfriend and watched her get in his car and ya I was pretty much in a rage. After giving them both some choice words at the police station I went home and threw all her shit out in the street, everything she owned. DONE, much more relaxed after that.
I hope you kept all the good stuff!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after I tossed her shit out I changed the locks and left for a while, she called and begged me to forgive her, swore she wouldn't do it again yada yada, even her parents called me. NOPE DONE.
sadly she isn't the only one I had to toss out, I seem to find the crazy ones

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
after I tossed her shit out I changed the locks and left for a while, she called and begged me to forgive her, swore she wouldn't do it again yada yada, even her parents called me. NOPE DONE.
sadly she isn't the only one I had to toss out, I seem to find the crazy ones
Good! I hope she cried herself to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts