2008 Tahoe New to me but have some issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you use new T fittings and change your nozzles? My driver side tube broke off at the valance under the windshield so I can either re attach to the wiper arm or change the nozzles.
Depends on how the routing of the tubing needs to go based on where it's damaged. On the drivers side on my '07, I was able to splice it in such a way that I didn't need to replace the nozzles, but on the pax side the damaged part was in the loop at the bottom of the wiper arm so I just replaced the whole wiper arm. I bought a washer line fitting/tee set that gave me everything I needed. Removing the valence was easy. The PITA was the crumbling hard line that runs along the fender.

OP
OP
S

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
Mine broke on the top of the valence on the driver side. I am going to replace the whole system to update it like I have the other parts. I thought about replacing just the bad spots but the lines are glued to the T fittings. I finally got the struts, sway bar links, and some new tires. I have learned the hard way do it all and do it right or it will nickel and dime you until you want to drive it off a cliff! Hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar