HAD OIL CHANGED / now dash reads low engine oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying i have been GOTTEN BY THE STEALER... i went for basic warranty work piece of the sunroof fell off, wire on the rear hatch glass came off, rear seat armrest was wobbly, TPS, check engine light, faulty battery....starting to call my trucc cheap shit...anyway when i was going down the list that morning i noticed the dash read low engine oil. so when the shop stealer asked if i wanted to change it, so hook on the warranty i said yeah go ahead...........................man glad i got paid becuzzzzz they took my wallet in the bac with a rubber glove no lube and gave it a cavity search and took everything green out of there!!! i picc'd up my Hoe ********** had a $106.37 bill "for a oil changed" i told him to put my old shit bac in there. but after violated my wallet today same messege on the dash "Low Engine Oil / Add Oil" i cleared the messege went about my day shut offs and starts but now few minutes ago wife went to her moms she said the messege is on there like whats goin on when i pop the hood its level!!! is there some faulty? i use syn. Oil (mobil 1)

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn bro, maybe the car is throwing a wrong code, but it could be they never did anything and just charged you, I would be mad too!

OP
OP
Nfamous60

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah imma have to hit them up on monday morning but when i went to the store i started her up and it didnt say anything!!!

007fl

Reaction score
Check the oil level with the dipstick. Also check to see if it looks new. If it's low make them add the other quart they screwed you out of. If it is dirty make them refund the $106 and get it changed at Walmsrt for $45.

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
.....If it's low make them add the other quart they screwed you out of.......

It's a 6 quart oil pan, but I don't think a quart down won't make the low oil light come on. I do 9000 miles between drains, and the volume of old oil will typically not come close to filling a 5 quart container....and that includes the what I can get out of the old filter too.

Why not pull the dipstick and check it yourself?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts