Growing up doesn't have to suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least you can work on it still. I have no shop and we just got a touch of snow. I put the headlights back in the Silverado yesterday and that’s about all I wanted to do. Brrrr.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you can work on it still. I have no shop and we just got a touch of snow. I put the headlights back in the Silverado yesterday and that’s about all I wanted to do. Brrrr.

I'd go insane from anxiety and depression not being able to tinker even just for a couple of weeks!

BTW, I'm out in the shop now. lol

I just wanna test my bushing theory. At least I'll know they won't be in any bind at all. Just being careful to move slowly and not twist my back...

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go insane from anxiety and depression not being able to tinker even just for a couple of weeks!

I just wanna test my bushing theory. At least I'll know they won't be in any bind at all. Just being careful to move slowly and not twist my back...
I know how it is. I’ve woken up at 2:00 in the morning thinking about a problem with a vehicle and had to go out and try an idea I had. Wife thinks I’m nuts when I do it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I still tinker, it’s just on stuff I can bring inside. I just ordered another set of Depo headlights for the Silvy that I will do a complete build on- paint, retrofit, etc. Then I plan on pulling all the interior trim and removing the fake carbon fiber the PO installed on it and trying my hand at a satin black wrap. I also like the fact that we actually have 4 seasons here lol.;) My Malamute/Husky saw his first snow this morning and loved it.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still tinker, it’s just on stuff I can bring inside. I just ordered another set of Depo headlights for the Silvy that I will do a complete build on- paint, retrofit, etc. Then I plan on pulling all the interior trim and removing the fake carbon fiber the PO installed on it and trying my hand at a satin black wrap. I also like the fact that we actually have 4 seasons here lol.;) My Malamute/Husky saw his first snow this morning and loved it.

Word. I stick to inside stuff when it's terribly cold out, like lower 40s and below. lol

The problem is a lot of my tinkering involves releasing of smoke and/or toxic fumes, so I have to have ventilation. Now that you mention it, I should get a roll of vinyl cuz wrapping my trim would be a great "winter" project. Looking forward to how yours comes out!

Aren't dogs a trip during that first cold snap?!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I’m all about toxic fumes, just ask my daughter. I open up my doors with the furnace going full blast or light a fire in the insert. My neighbors think I’m cray cray like I’m sure yours do. And yeah, my dog ran to every patch of snow in the back yard and tasted them all. I’m gonna have to take him up the mountains this winter if we don’t get any real snow in the valley.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Quick, jerking motions will loosen you right up. Trust me, I'm a docter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645