glovebox problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I've got a 95 Tahoe and my glovebox doesn't stay attached all the time it comes off the part where it clips/slides into the dash theres like some felt on both sides to make up the slack and those are pretty worn out, so I pretty much just leave it closed has anyone fixed this before? Im thinking maybe of going to a craft store and trying to find some felt I could put on there in place of the factory ones.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there should be a little plastic wire on the glove box, that needs to go into the dash support so the glove doesnt come off.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there should be a little plastic wire on the glove box, that needs to go into the dash support so the glove doesnt come off.

nope thats not there, all there I got is the two rubber bumpers on either side that stop the glovebox from opening to far, where on the back should this wire be? Is there like a hole or something it goes through?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a pic, its on the left side of the glove box

Attachments

• 1129101549.jpg
    1129101549.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 23

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member