Electric Suburban / Electric Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about we revert back to posting about vehicles?

If I wanted to read about science bitching matches I certainly would not have come to this forum.

It took 2 posts before someone started crying about EV’s and the technology around them.

It ain’t easy here.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason the 2021 section has gone off the rails

"For some reason" is completely attributed to a single specious troll. Does this forum not have rules about trolls who contribute nothing but incorrect assertions like "one can't use enough armor all" or "no cars in the last 10 years have cracked dashes" or "chloramamine in water destroys gms more than fords?" We really could make tahoe-yukon great again...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...scientific theory of evolution

Evolution is not science and it is not a theory. It's a verboten topic here, political.

A scientific theory can be and is tested and verified.

Evolution asserts that nothing created everything, a scientific impossibility. Evolution also does not believe in The Law of Entropy.

Evolution believes that if you lock a 2021 Tahoe in a garage, it will evolve into a Freightliner or a Space Shuttle or maybe even a cordless drill after millions and billions of years.

What will really happen is that the car will degrade over time as will the garage if someone doesn't come along to take care of them both.

i liked seeing on the new Escalade how the Super Cruise works and that it can even change lanes by using your blinker but it still smart enough to not let you change lanes into the median or shoulder of the road.

The screen on the left for the HUD and other controls is a touch screen. The main infotainment panel, most of that stuff would never be utilized while commuting and day to day operations. I saw one video of them searching for a gas station nearby, they selected it and got an actual street view picture of what it looked like. The screen is curved towards the driver, but the passenger might be doing such navigating for the driver. I like for my wife to help with navigating but usually falls back to me, so there's reality! They spent a lot more time and effort researching this than I did!

Still love my truck though!

@Miami-Dade Gary, if the first few lines cross any lines, I'll happily delete them and won't mind if you did it for expedience's sake. That kid is posting incorrect information again, whether to taunt or tease or out of ignorance I do not know. My only agenda is to learn and share truths.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Evolution is not science and it is not a theory. It's a verboten topic here, political.

A scientific theory can be and is tested and verified.

Evolution asserts that nothing created everything, a scientific impossibility. Evolution also does not believe in The Law of Entropy.

Evolution believes that if you lock a 2021 Tahoe in a garage, it will evolve into a Freightliner or a Space Shuttle or maybe even a cordless drill after millions and billions of years.

What will really happen is that the car will degrade over time as will the garage if someone doesn't come along to take care of them both.

i liked seeing on the new Escalade how the Super Cruise works and that it can even change lanes by using your blinker but it still smart enough to not let you change lanes into the median or shoulder of the road.

The screen on the left for the HUD and other controls is a touch screen. The main infotainment panel, most of that stuff would never be utilized while commuting and day to day operations. I saw one video of them searching for a gas station nearby, they selected it and got an actual street view picture of what it looked like. The screen is curved towards the driver, but the passenger might be doing such navigating for the driver. I like for my wife to help with navigating but usually falls back to me, so there's reality! They spent a lot more time and effort researching this than I did!

Still love my truck though!

@Miami-Dade Gary, if the first few lines cross any lines, I'll happily delete them and won't mind if you did it for expedience's sake. That kid is posting incorrect information again, whether to taunt or tease or out of ignorance I do not know. My only agenda is to learn and share truths.

As always, incorrect. Unless most theories in physics are political then again, you’re wrong. You don’t even understand the difference between a hypothesis, theory and facts. I won’t push my religious or political beliefs here as they have nothing to do with science, technology and specifically, EV vehicles.

For those interested in learning what the scientific process is et al. Good data linked below.

As for those who prefer aggressive ignorance, skip them and ONLY seek out sources that cater to your world view and eschew accepted scientific thought. But be warned, you will continue to know so very much that isn’t so.

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/what-happens-when-we-cant-test-scientific-theories

https://www.livescience.com/amp/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

https://www.nsta.org/publications/news/story.aspx?id=52402

I guess all I have to do now is say something about my truck...I really still love my auto running boards. Lots of people here told me not to get them because they would stop working. They haven’t.

Oh, and my wife knows how to read a map too.

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"For some reason" is completely attributed to a single specious troll. Does this forum not have rules about trolls who contribute nothing but incorrect assertions like "one can't use enough armor all" or "no cars in the last 10 years have cracked dashes" or "chloramamine in water destroys gms more than fords?" We really could make tahoe-yukon great again...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Post all 3 of those supposed direct quotes and I’ll stop posting. If not you’re admitting to attributing things to me that I didn’t say...which of course is against forum rules. Tsk tsk.

I’ll wait.

*crickets*

And remember, post 3 of this thread was derailed by someone triggered by EV’s...and it wasn’t me.

You must be exhausted from all these swings and misses LOL

Anyway...

For those interested in cars and not boomers crying about how science hurts their feelings...here’s an interesting article. GM is going to sell the bolt and it’s only going to cost $26k. Less than any other EV on the market.

Game changer.

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/02/08/the-2020-chevy-bolt-gm-changes-the-game-again/amp/

Last edited:

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post all 3 of those supposed direct quotes and I’ll stop posting. If not you’re admitting to attributing things to me that I didn’t say...which of course is against forum rules. Tsk tsk.

I’ll wait.

*crickets*

And remember, post 3 of this thread was derailed by someone triggered by EV’s...and it wasn’t me.

You must be exhausted from all these swings and misses LOL

Anyway...

For those interested in cars and not boomers crying about how science hurts their feelings...here’s an interesting article. GM is going to sell the bolt and it’s only going to cost $26k. Less than any other EV on the market.

Game changer.

https://cleantechnica.com/2020/02/08/the-2020-chevy-bolt-gm-changes-the-game-again/amp/
Im sorry your so hysterical in every possible meaning of that word right now, and you cant resist focusing on the 3rd word of this sentence (and probably 17)...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sorry your so hysterical in every possible meaning of that word right now, and you cant resist focusing on the 3rd word of this sentence (and probably 17)...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Why couldn’t you do it?

Oh right lol.

Honestly. It’s like fish in a barrel here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne