Electric Suburban / Electric Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, you mean flawed theory?... lol

I do not have a problem with science. I do have a problem with flawed theory that is pushed as factual evidence.

Translation: I only believe science that fits my worldview and don’t accept the universal truth that facts are immutable and don’t care about feelings.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Translation: I only believe science that fits my worldview and don’t accept the universal truth that facts are immutable and don’t care about feelings.

Translation: I am projecting an unsubstantiated assumption.

Truth: Horizontal rock layers, that were supposedly laid down over billions of years, shouldn't have trees running vertically through them. It kinda blows the whole theory apart, don't you think?

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Translation: I am projecting an unsubstantiated assumption.

Truth: Horizontal rock layers, that were supposedly laid down over billions of years, shouldn't have trees running vertically through them. It kinda blows the whole theory apart, don't you think?

Oh god. You’re THAT level crazy. You’re also LITERALLY proving my point. You agree with science as long as it jives with your worldview. Thanks for the example above.

You know that polystrate fossils including trees DISPROVE the ‘young earth’ myth right? Did whatever website you all go to to find these silly theories didn’t tell you that?

May I ask where you got your geology degree?

Lol

kbuskill

Reaction score
Oh god. You’re THAT level crazy. You’re also LITERALLY proving my point. You agree with science as long as it jives with your worldview. Thanks for the example above.

You know that polystrate fossils including trees DISPROVE the ‘young earth’ myth right? Did whatever website you all go to to find these silly theories didn’t tell you that?

May I ask where you got your geology degree?

Lol

You are the one that said I didn't like science, not me.

Since you are all knowing, please explain to me how trees, that are upside down and running vertically between different layers of rock, that was supposedly laid down at different times over millions of years got there.

I would love to hear this... this should be interesting considering your already flustered, hence the name calling... lol

Please proceed to enlighten me with your infinite wisdom.

kbuskill

Reaction score
Did whatever website you all go to to find these silly theories didn’t tell you that?

Oh, and since you always want to critique grammer... this is great... are you so frustrated that you forgot to check your own work?... lol

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are the one that said I didn't like science, not me.

Since you are all knowing, please explain to me how trees, that are upside down and running vertically between different layers of rock, that was supposedly laid down at different times over millions of years got there.

I would love to hear this... this should be interesting considering your already flustered, hence the name calling... lol

Please proceed to enlighten me with your infinite wisdom.

Flustered no. Shocked that pockets of such levels of aggressive ignorance still exist? Yes. So far you’ve proven that you believe in science unless it has to do with geology and the ecology of natural systems and the introduction of poisons into them. Which begs the question...what science DO you believe?

Anyway...I grew up with a PhD in geology around so I guess I take my knowledge and common sense for granted.

The theory of young earth and vertical fossils was debunked hundreds of years ago. In fact the whole discussion of vertical fossils actually disproves young earth.

Nothing I say will change your mind unless
You are actually admitting youve NEVER researched this?

I suggest you use actual scientific sites and journals not weird pseudoscience sites like ‘creationism.con’ etc. Start with Dawson. He was a 19th century scientist/geologist and a staunch Christian. He was the first to scientifically explain such fossils. His observations remain valid and central to accepted scientific thought in this area even today. I’d also look into trees that grow in flood plains today for examples of how vertical fossilization takes place. Hint 2: Not every area of in the world experiences sedimentation at the same rate.

That’s a good start.

Good luck! I believe in you.

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, and since you always want to critique grammer... this is great... are you so frustrated that you forgot to check your own work?... lol

There’s a difference between sloppiness and ignorance.

Sorry I rushed through a post.

Oh...you don’t need multiple spaces after an ellipsis. If you have a single space AFTER an ellipsis you should also use one BEFORE to remain consistent. You did it twice which indicates ignorance not sloppiness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094