dropped the hoe, shattered the arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont care whether it fits, It stops you from getting it. lol I have military connections too. lol

better start huntin birds now...the fate of another member goin low rests in your hands...I say you have till 1700 2moro :D

Ty...doesnt that piss you off? knowing you have to spend $1k on something you could have prevented and instead, installed some bad ass shit in your truck? buuuut...if you didnt have to spend the $1k...you wouldnt spend it on your truck anyways...lol.. at least thats how I am..

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Ty talked to the e-fan guy.... None on hand but he's gonna try and come up with some. Hit me up before u buy anything. Id give him a week, for $150 it's worth seeing if he comes up with some......u can always buy the other ones if he comes up short....

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
im more pisst off that i didnt buy aflac from my work... im happy with the truck though

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Ty talked to the e-fan guy.... None on hand but he's gonna try and come up with some. Hit me up before u buy anything. Id give him a week, for $150 it's worth seeing if he comes up with some......u can always buy the other ones if he comes up short....

yea Ill wait a week or so... might try and russle some up from a junk yard

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let's just hope the arm turns out as level as the truck did!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

by the way, what size tires are you running?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I just scooped bomb coverage, time to buy a new downhill bike so I can reap the benefits. $1000 ain't shit anyway, was bound to happen at some point.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
im running 305/50/20....

yea i got the bombest ins. plan... adding aflac would have been ******* though

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Damn bro. That arm looks nasty. I just opened this up and freaked..
Hoe looks sweet.. Hope you feel better and heal up quick.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
Tylersx-raysbrokenarm2.jpg

another reminder of how dumb I am...

Tylersx-raysbrokenarm.jpg

this is the best they could set it... hence why they are going to need screws and metal to put it back together

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n