dropped the hoe, shattered the arm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
In order to remove those stock coils you need ALOT of clearance especially working from home. Luckily you didnt remove the tires, the outcome may have been worse. Did you remove the shock lower bolts and raise the rear from the hitch? You live and you learn.

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
if you guys arent a bunch of ******* i will try and post pictures of my surgery tomorrow

Dude, keep that shit in the Lounge Area... I don't want to even accidentally look at that.......

I can't stand that kind of stuff, your arm as it is gave me the heebs...

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I got the mac daddy of pics sitting right here on my desk. Pictures of when they did open heart sugury on my dad, and then some from last year when the operated on his lungs. Anybody wanna see? lol

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ur ****** disgusting... its bad enough you look like Stretch Armstrong before his arms are streched 5 feet...all rubber looking and shit...

stretch-armstrong-movie-4.jpg

last thing I wanna see is some nasty ****** view of your insides...your skin is meant to stay CLOSED...make sure your title is clear...so I dont click on it and pass out!!! hahahah

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

btw...how low are you running now front and back? 3/5?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In order to remove those stock coils you need ALOT of clearance especially working from home. Luckily you didnt remove the tires, the outcome may have been worse. Did you remove the shock lower bolts and raise the rear from the hitch? You live and you learn.

Ty
Holy shit bro. I didn't realize you didn't remove the wheels. Now I am certain you are lucky as hell.

B

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Where t f are the surgery pics at? :werd:

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbrown415

Latest posts