Denali Airbag/Steering Wheel Emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source to get a Denali emblem for the center of the steering wheel? I know GM doesn't sell these by themselves, but they can be replaced by removing the airbag.

I can find ones that just say GMC, or SS, or are bowties, but so far haven't found anywhere selling ones that say Denali.

Mine has a scratch or two on it and I'd like to replace it.

Example of what I'm looking for...

2009_gMC_yukon_denali_hybrid-steering_wheel_emblem.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source to get a Denali emblem for the center of the steering wheel? I know GM doesn't sell these by themselves, but they can be replaced by removing the airbag.

I can find ones that just say GMC, or SS, or are bowties, but so far haven't found anywhere selling ones that say Denali.

Mine has a scratch or two on it and I'd like to replace it.

Example of what I'm looking for...

2009_gMC_yukon_denali_hybrid-steering_wheel_emblem.jpg
Have you looked on eBay? I picked up one for my generation from an envoy Denali with the Denali logo. And there were tons of Denali logoed airbags for that generation.

OP
OP
Hi-psi

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked on eBay? I picked up one for my generation from an envoy Denali with the Denali logo. And there were tons of Denali logoed airbags for that generation.

I have. Either there aren't any at the moment, or I'm not searching the right terms. Finding tons of bowties, or standard GMC ones, but no Denali ones. Only complete airbag assemblies with the cover included (that has the emblem).

OP
OP
Hi-psi

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the complete airbag assemblies. Airbag, cover, & emblem.

Not what I want/need. I'm looking for JUST the emblem. As mentioned, I've found GMC ones, bowtie ones, "SS" ones, but not any that are just "Denali".

41RwdQ-7a8L._SX425_.jpg 516CoiEzJ5L._SX355_.jpg

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you find a blank one and have a local shop that paints motorcycle tanks customize it? Then it doesn't even have to say Denali.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not what I want/need. I'm looking for JUST the emblem. As mentioned, I've found GMC ones, bowtie ones, "SS" ones, but not any that are just "Denali".

I didn’t know they came separate. I’ve never seen them that way. Maybe the Denali covers don’t come seperate. As he said above see if you can get a blank one. I’d then take the blank one to a print shop that can make a vinyl Or printed over layy that says Denali on it. If you can’t find one that says Denali already on it.

Last edited:

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Try contacting the seller, they usually have a source for these, and probably don't stock the Denali ones due to low demand.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine off eBay and replaced my dented one. Pics in my Silverado build thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont