Dealer in Central Mass or Central florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend great GMC dealers in Central Mass or Central Florida?
Before anyone asks why. I have homes in both states and travel between them often. The very local GMC Dealer in Mass has a very poor reputation. My current Yukon Xl was purchased at a Great GMC dealer in the Metro West area of Mass, but is Cadillac only now.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
I don't know of any good ones here in CFL. I've been to Orange Buick GMC and they were meh when looking for a Terrain. I've been to Carl Black several times and have had mixed experiences with them, but mostly good. I plan to go through them if and when I buy myself a Yukon. Keep in mind my opinions are only from a sales aspect as I have not visited either for service or otherwise.

OP
OP
M

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I shopped two dealers last Sat. ( in Mass) and was told by one snake that no changes were to be made "...as these are 2015 models". I walked out and went 8 miles to another dealer. The second dealer was more honest regarding the changes and confirms that 2015i models can not be ordered until pricing is available around October 5-7. I also called GM customer relations and they concur. Very frustrating! All we can do is wait. My Florida property is in the Winter Garden area.

MisterSHO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just my two cents, but I live in Central Mass and it was WELL worth a drive to Robertson almost to the Cape ...

Yngbld32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only one I know of is Phillips Buick GMC by where I grew up. It is in Leesburg. If you don't like the ones in Orlando i would continue to look around.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are in Winter Garden, head over to Orange Buick/GMC...straight up SR 50 from you. Ask for Tom Prioleau in sales. Great guy...he's been there over 20 years. We've bought many many vehicles from them over the years.

OP
OP
M

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I test drove an Escalade ESV lux (2015 old version) yesterday. Great ride! I wanted to order the 2015i model, well the quoted price was $85,270 includes cargo shade and DVD system. The stealership offered me $1236.00 off list and only $33K for my 2013 Audi A6 (loaded and mint) with a little over 16k miles. I walked. I stated $37 for my car, $5k off the sticker and they would still make a min of $3600 in profit (hold back and the difference in MSRP and invoice). Maybe the dealer and Cadillac are trying to profit on the Escalade as the other Cadillac models are in a slump (down 22-28%). One note I thought the configurable gauge cluster looked cheap like a 1980s video game. The Denali one looked much better.

AngeloUCF

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413683551.028492.jpg

I leased a '15 yukon SLT this weekend at starling gmc in st cloud. Decent experience although even though the price and vehicle were pre negotiated, it still took 4hrs. Best dealership I have worked with though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA