2022 AT4 Yukon XL New Tire Suggestions *32k miles*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These Goodyear Trailrunner at 275/60r20 that came stock only lasted 32k miles and now need to be replaced. Even though they have been rotated every oil change and/or time at the dealership. But apparently after reading many reviews, this is common (short life span) for this model. While they dont break the bank to replace every 2 years...looking for something with a bit more life. Open to suggestions...much thanks from a non knowledgeable tire guy.

Live in Florida, so snow is not a condition...but rainy season is. We do travel to GA very often for vacations. Thought i'd add that point.

(edit: list will grow)
Considering:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

TOYO OPEN COUNTRY A/T III
NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER

After looking at other GoodYear models, many review about poor tire life...so will be taking Goodyear off my search conditions.

Last edited:

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
These Goodyear Trailrunner at 275/60r20 that came stock only lasted 32k miles and now need to be replaced. Even though they have been rotated every oil change and/or time at the dealership. But apparently after reading many reviews, this is common (short life span) for this model. While they dont break the bank to replace every 2 years...looking for something with a bit more life. Open to suggestions...much thanks from a non knowledgeable tire guy.
I’ve had really really good luck out of the nitto terra grapes and the ridge graps. I’ve had toyo open country at1 and at2 and both were about as good as the nittos. I took a chance on the new venom power at tires after reading bad reviews and I ended up loving them! I got them venoms because they made a 15.50” wide at tire that resembled the old BFGs
I’ve seen nittos last 2-3 years and 50,000+ miles
My venoms I got now have a 50,000 mile warranty also I do believe

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michelin seems to be the tire brand that will last you the longest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar