2022 AT4 Yukon XL New Tire Suggestions *32k miles*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenTahoe2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These Goodyear Trailrunner at 275/60r20 that came stock only lasted 32k miles and now need to be replaced. Even though they have been rotated every oil change and/or time at the dealership. But apparently after reading many reviews, this is common (short life span) for this model. While they dont break the bank to replace every 2 years...looking for something with a bit more life. Open to suggestions...much thanks from a non knowledgeable tire guy.

Live in Florida, so snow is not a condition...but rainy season is. We do travel to GA very often for vacations. Thought i'd add that point.

(edit: list will grow)
Considering:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

TOYO OPEN COUNTRY A/T III
NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER

After looking at other GoodYear models, many review about poor tire life...so will be taking Goodyear off my search conditions.
My 2022 Tahoe Z71 had similar tire life. I switched to Goodyear Duratrac because they worked on my 2004 Tahoe and my brother’s LR4. I have used Michelin LT tires and the Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain Adventure With Kevlar® Those were great on the highway and decent-but not great- in snow
Now it looks like an AT4.
View attachment 416136

Smooth ride and no noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019