2022 AT4 Yukon XL New Tire Suggestions *32k miles*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I got you beat on the Yukon mileage... I'm already a little past 37k on mine. Almost all of those miles were on the aftermarket wheels and tires. My stock wheels have a little less than 5 months on them and have been garaged for almost 2 years now.

At this point I'm not sure if they'll even fit anymore, since I've done that massive upgrade to my brakes.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I got you beat on the Yukon mileage... I'm already a little past 37k on mine. Almost all of those miles were on the aftermarket wheels and tires. My stock wheels have a little less than 5 months on them and have been garaged for almost 2 years now.

At this point I'm not sure if they'll even fit anymore, since I've done that massive upgrade to my brakes.
Most of my miles is from FL -> GA and back. Yeah, doubt they would fit.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 Yukon AT4 has over 42k miles and I'm still rolling the OEM GY Trail runners. I never liked the look of them, but I really can't complain. They are quiet, great in the rain and performed well in the snow. With that said, I can't wait to get a more aggressive looking tire installed. Think I'll go with the Falken Wildpeaks.

Printworthy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These Goodyear Trailrunner at 275/60r20 that came stock only lasted 32k miles and now need to be replaced. Even though they have been rotated every oil change and/or time at the dealership. But apparently after reading many reviews, this is common (short life span) for this model. While they dont break the bank to replace every 2 years...looking for something with a bit more life. Open to suggestions...much thanks from a non knowledgeable tire guy.

Live in Florida, so snow is not a condition...but rainy season is. We do travel to GA very often for vacations. Thought i'd add that point.

(edit: list will grow)
Considering:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

TOYO OPEN COUNTRY A/T III
NITTO RIDGE GRAPPLER

After looking at other GoodYear models, many review about poor tire life...so will be taking Goodyear off my search conditions.
I live in Florida and have run Michelin Defender M+S on my last three Yukons. Quiet on the highway. NO snow but man will they evacuate water on a bad draining Florida highway in a downpour. Never had a flat or leak. Swear by them. (Put the blackwall out :) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts