Credentials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Waaaaaa:sad72: All the free advice is not coming from bonified professionals. If you ask a guy on the street for directions do you make sure he is a professional navigator? This is a bunch of guys(and a few gals) using their experience to try and help each other out. There are many "ask a mechanic" pay sites that will give you credentials all day. I think if you are an active member on this site then you'll know who knows their stuff and who is a crazy redneck. I think most people on here are doing their best to give quality advice and not screw people but as a few folks said each person can have a different experience with the same problem depending on their truck.....there is certainly more than one way to skin a cat. Sorry to be rude but for some reason your post just bugged me. When you asking for advice on how to do something it is important to have some working knowledge of the problem and common sense so if someone gives you some way off suggestion you should know it doesn't sound right. At any rate that is my rant for the month.......carry on.

Appears I sorted out part of the 60% from this post alone. Meant no harm just like assholes I have an opinion

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Appears I sorted out part of the 60% from this post alone. Meant no harm just like assholes I have an opinion

Clearly. Good thing, I almost had an answer to one of your other posts:

"Got a new front grill and bezel for my yukon, has anyone removed these before how hard is it?"

Jzus ***....... this is the kind of "expert" advice that need credentials?

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Ah, it all makes sense now. It wasn't the post that offended you, it's tha fact that the STEELERS beat you split tails

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aite guys quit the bullshitn seriously, this gets old. Grow the **** up.

B

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its all good

Ya, you're seeing a really pisssed off BOSS tonite sorry, I lost an engine and it feels like I lost a girlfriend! Plus I've been drinking. I just don't want to see this thread spiral into nonsense.

You have a good point but that will probably never happen. Just make mental notes of whom you feel you can trust and whom you have to question. It's not easy and it takes time.

For example, if I tell you a certain spring setup works with a certain cam setup, don't listen to me :)

B

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All right detective, you got us. It was all just an evil ploy to screw up dolts like you. What you dont see is its all a big conspiracy, were all actually multi-millionares, who supe up cars for a living, and we spend our free time giving out misinformation so you bring your car to our shop so we can shaft you.

Im a lowly aircraft mech, you got us, detective *******.

Oh, by the way the Steelers suck.

Last edited:

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Motor and Tranny = JK
Suspension = Max
Audio = BlueFlamed03
******** = NC6600

My trouble shooting guides..............Thanks Guys!!!!

P.S. - I know Jack Shit!!!!:emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20