Trans shift improvement kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overview. Monster Transmission has a rating of 1.34 stars from 41 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

Sithlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Overview. Monster Transmission has a rating of 1.34 stars from 41 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.
No bueno. Guess I won’t be suggesting them. I just mentioned them because I see them on TV shows all the time

Stonefort

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No bueno. Guess I won’t be suggesting them. I just mentioned them because I see them on TV shows all the time

Hey it happens! I am glad to see a new member getting an opportunity to learn. Most of what is on TV is just not true. It's kinda crazy when you think about it....but anyways. There are a lot of trustworthy folks here. Good on you for replying back and taking the moment to learn. That is the best part of forums I think, learning opportunities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts