Callaway Conversion on a Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Callaways

Like 2300

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

9c25a606ea82a3d3bffbd9b44f07e94a.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

They have also been known to put KMC Slides instead of the more expensive Callaway edition.

I don't know who makes them.... but they are made for them or by them. Their own brand

I think those callaway rims are ugly. Look like these ricer rims. http://enkei.com/shop/racing/pf07/

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
both those are car rims, which means it won't be 6 lug, won't have the weight capacity, and doesn't even come bigger than 19.

So not really an option.

I was saying they ugly and look like those. I wasn't saying to buy them. I know they are not 6lug that's why I said ricer rims... As in *** race cars. Those callaway rims look like crappy ricer rims

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was saying they ugly and look like those. I wasn't saying to buy them. I know they are not 6lug that's why I said ricer rims... As in *** race cars. Those callaway rims look like crappy ricer rims

Unfortunately most of callaway's stuff is junk (okay not entirely junk, just over rated and over priced), and laughed at in the vette world, they take an off the shelf maggie, and some shorty carb headers throw them on a car/truck with some super dooper plaques and charge you double parts for the honor and priveledge. (if you look at that video you can see the maggie logo on the driver's side of the blower as they scroll by, of course they'll put as many badges and fobs as they can over it to try and hide the fact. Henessey is no different using the same recipe.

But hey they're making money doing it so more power to them, still riding the reputation on a joint effort with John Lingenfelter on the sledgehammer from the 80's and their turbo cars from the early 90's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700