Bombsquads 05 Denali build..... sorta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you’re married to a gearhead, women just don’t understand how even little things like this annoy us!! Lol

She is most definitely not a gear head. Every time I tell her I need parts for the car she looks at me like yea sure you just want to work on it.... yea I love changing washer fluid pumps.....

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Lol I put my shoes on the coffee table all the time but I just remind her who bought the table..... then she reminds me we bought it together. Then I just say..... exactly hehe

Ooooh, always hated that line. I used to say, "yes, we did. With my money." divorced.

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting parts ready for a retrofit. I'm leaning towards Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors, bracket and hid kit. For a direct bolt on to the factory projectors. Should be under $300 all said and done

Just gotta get the funds together....

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting parts ready for a retrofit. I'm leaning towards Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors, bracket and hid kit. For a direct bolt on to the factory projectors. Should be under $300 all said and done

Just gotta get the funds together....

A retrofit is definitely worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bombsquad85

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A retrofit is definitely worth it

Yea I'm just really upset about the performance from the hid kit I had and the new LEDs I got recently. I can barely see shit at night

My switchbacks are almost as bright as my lows

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm just really upset about the performance from the hid kit I had and the new LEDs I got recently. I can barely see shit at night

Oh damn that sucks, are you using OEM headlights? Sometimes the aftermarket ones have ****** light output

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My switchbacks are almost as bright as my lows
That’s a bummer on the LEDs. I have LEDs in my aftermarket spyder Denali style heads and they perform amazingly well. They’re super bright and the light is very clear. I guess it depends on the brand of LEDs you go with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts