Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, ill probably find another denali cover at a yard and make smaller cuts, then chop this up to fill in the left side of the hitch where the wiring used to be. Make it seamless and repaint. But who knows.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are setup where I need them. Found some 3" BORA spacers for a great price which tells me how much clearance I have for this height of tire... very happy with this stance. Now to save for proper wheels. Lol 20200616_161738.jpg

And I finished the helper bag setup last night. Need to ream out one of these valves as it takes a lot to fill for some reason and the problem exists at the valve. But ill hit them with some black paint and they won't stand out. But fortunately, they hold their air. Set it to 30 all night and checked it this morning before dropping it out. 20200616_161753.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those wheels look acceptable now. Much better, they should get you by. And no rubbing? The fronts look close.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hitting the interstate now. So far there's nothing and there's more clearance than with the 24s lol.
My Denali looked similar clearance-wise when I was running 26’s and they cleared fine until one time I entered a gas station where it was uphill as I turned in, and the combo of the angle of the street-to-driveway along with the fact the wheels were turned caused the driver side front tire to catch the lip of the fender, cut the tire and pulled the lip down. I rolled the fenders a bit after that so there wasn’t a sharp edge.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali looked similar clearance-wise when I was running 26’s and they cleared fine until one time I entered a gas station where it was uphill as I turned in, and the combo of the angle of the street-to-driveway along with the fact the wheels were turned caused the driver side front tire to catch the lip of the fender, cut the tire and pulled the lip down. I rolled the fenders a bit after that so there wasn’t a sharp edge.
I used to sit 4" off the ground static with my old blue truck so I know all about that type of shit lol... aucks big ones!

Put them through over 7 hours (3 hours one way, then around town, then 3 hours back) of driving today on some sketchy interstate and roads and no hits.

But these clear with no rubbing at all and a big plus, i hit bump stops now before tire... that hasn't happened in a while lol.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wheels are setup where I need them. Found some 3" BORA spacers for a great price which tells me how much clearance I have for this height of tire... very happy with this stance. Now to save for proper wheels. Lol View attachment 250213

And I finished the helper bag setup last night. Need to ream out one of these valves as it takes a lot to fill for some reason and the problem exists at the valve. But ill hit them with some black paint and they won't stand out. But fortunately, they hold their air. Set it to 30 all night and checked it this morning before dropping it out. View attachment 250212
Nice!
What about light connections ? 7pin? 4?
Link to boras?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo