Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
This is designed where I can pull the wheel without taking the cap off.

I may also put a little divet in that allows you to o ut a plastic nib in there to pop it out. But the main idea for mounting right now is a bit of 3m tape. May mess around with magnets that hold it on there.
Maybe spring clips installed from the rear:hmm:

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
How cool you're on here! I found your IG page looking for pics of lowered tahoes recently and added you (bearded_southern_gentleman). I'll have to go back and comb through this thread to see a full list of all that's done to your Hoe. Looks great on the new wheels btw :)

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
velcro....FTW
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

How cool you're on here! I found your IG page looking for pics of lowered tahoes recently and added you (bearded_southern_gentleman). I'll have to go back and comb through this thread to see a full list of all that's done to your Hoe. Looks great on the new wheels btw :)
i remember seeing the name and thought "thats a hellofa business name right there!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98