Ben's Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which ones? Cause Right now I have 3 sets and still am going to buy the remaining weather techs... The quality just doesn't compare...

I have the carpet ones, the tan chevy rubber and the black chevy rubber with the bowtie logo.

I was looking at the tan chevy rubber ones with the bowtie logo on them. I thought I'd give them a whirl consider how the tan carpeted ones get dirty so easy. Do you have the set I'm talking about??

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do and I suggest getting the weather tech ones! These are flimsy and while they look nice cant compare. I'll go snap a pic of the black ones when I get a chance they are the same.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some on www.cheveroletpartsforless.com that I want but I they didn't have the isle piece so that's why I'm curious.

Just go to weathertech.com and plug in your car. It's part of the Digital Fit/Last Cut weather tech series of mat's they make which include the front two mats, 2nd row, 2nd row aisle, and cargo liner. I got the whole set and had an extra aisle :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I do and I suggest getting the weather tech ones! These are flimsy and while they look nice cant compare. I'll go snap a pic of the black ones when I get a chance they are the same.

I knew you'd agree. I took mine out last week to vacuum and my carpet in my car looks brand new still... well worth the $ spent.

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had them in my old tahoe too. Wouldnt go back.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Nope and I'm friggin mad as hell too. Good news is I got my LTZ trim in today as well as your rear aisle weather tech mat! Thanks again!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

6c576fbe.jpg

7c033a4f.jpg

What are you doing with the 3 Esky 3rd brake lights? If you are interested in selling one let me know I will buy it off you really quick..

Brent

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will have to check out weather tech when I get back in town :waytogo: