Ben's Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hah and there's even more not in the pic like mirror caps door handles and more interior trim. About to be a nice set of wheels too once I decide on one.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
w33m4n said:
Hah and there's even more not in the pic like mirror caps door handles and more interior trim. About to be a nice set of wheels too once I decide on one.

F the z71 mirror caps and get the esky mirrors!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That'd get the Z71 mirror caps awfully messy :wtf:

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dropped off the esky third brake light to get painted today. 100 bucks. not bad. he did want 160 do remove and install my new trim. what a joke.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i asked my wife, she doesnt want escalade tails or 3rd brakelight. UGH!!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i asked my wife, she doesnt want escalade tails or 3rd brakelight. UGH!!!

I could make that swap on the burb and the wife would never notice:lol: I've got it almost completely debadged and she's not said a thing. I've found if I ask what she thinks about it she always just wants to keep things the same. But if I mod she'll most likely not notice and if she does it's cuz she likes it :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could make that swap on the burb and the wife would never notice:lol: I've got it almost completely debadged and she's not said a thing. I've found if I ask what she thinks about it she always just wants to keep things the same. But if I mod she'll most likely not notice and if she does it's cuz she likes it :)

well... the difference is the Burban belongs to my wife, lol. It's not mine. My toy is being built :secret:

We bought our burban debadged and the wife insisted on it that way. She's a modder just like me. Insisted on Corsa Sport, insisted on lowering, and insisted on 3pc 24"s. LOL... That whole truck was built by her, I just wrote the checks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha!! Well, my wife daily's the burb but she's a stay at home mom so I pay for everything. I guess it's a good thing I try to stick to tasteful mods :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zackhettinger14

Latest posts