Belltech VS McGaughys drop kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front wheels have never rubbed the bottom rear wheel well. When hitting dips in the road my front wheels rub the top of the fender liners and my left front wheel will sometimes run the washer fluid tank when turning. Nothing to worry about though

B2sdad

Reaction score
Check that connector on the top of the frame rail in the back. Check both sides. It's really common for them to get pulled when the suspension is taken apart for lifting or lowering. They often don't get fully unplugged to where the wire is hanging, so it's easily missed.

Checked both sides, both appeared to be fully seated. Clips were fully engaged. on to the next issue.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been daily driving my Belltech setup since I put it on (752SP kit). Zero issues with it. Can't argue over the other brand since I am not familiar, but I'm happy with my kit from Tony.

mcarlson83

Reaction score
Has any body used like a hp tuners to turn off any of the service suspension stuff?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Has any body used like a hp tuners to turn off any of the service suspension stuff?

I don't think that's possible. Maybe a tech 2 could eliminate the auto ride RPO. I think it can do a height relearn, and you can try to trick it by adding weight so it thinks "level" is lower...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727