Belltech coilovers 15002 - increased ride height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

signguy62

Reaction score
Hey Tony, I never got a notification on your replies - thanks for the offer. I just said to hell with 'recommendations' and put the perch height where it needed to be so the truck was sitting how i wanted it to. They ride much better than the drop shocks (they were due to be replaced after 7 years!). Truck is running great - tempted to get the new rear links you offer but I don't know what the benefits would be vs the ones i have.

signguy62

Reaction score
How difficult was it to get them cranked down that far? I've got them at 178mm (7in from spring perch to bottom mount) now. And that took quite a bit of effort to get to that point. Thanks!

OP
OP
L

langsbr

Reaction score
The more distance you have, the higher the ride height and install length will be. Drop it to 150MM or so and they will slide right in. Then just raise the perch once installed to your desired ride height.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tony, I never got a notification on your replies - thanks for the offer. I just said to hell with 'recommendations' and put the perch height where it needed to be so the truck was sitting how i wanted it to. They ride much better than the drop shocks (they were due to be replaced after 7 years!). Truck is running great - tempted to get the new rear links you offer but I don't know what the benefits would be vs the ones i have.
All good man

Check out my vid buddy just like to share a good product

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum