Belltech 2 inch drop spindles for autoride 15 up (alum arms)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Belltech will release the arms in about a month from now. Currently in front my strut mod works for up to 2.5 inches. IN rear on the autoride 15-16 my custom 5 inch rear kit works fine.

If you have the steel arms the current belltech spindles will work but on the tahoes they also have the same arms.

As soon as the spindles come out i will have my 0-4/5-6 for the not autoride tahoes out also. The rear ive already done on a guys who I swapped to steel front a arms from the trucks and worked out fine.

roccos_van

Reaction score
Tony I bought your rear levelling kit for my nnbs with autoride/4wd with aluminum arms.

What do I need to upgrade to this 2/3 drop?

I'll be your first customer when you get these.

Mcgaughy wants 650ish for thier drop spindles and tubular upper arm kit. (not available yet either) will you beat that pricing?

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The spindkes for 2 inches will be around 290.

Tubular uppers won't be needed and a,waste on a new truck all that's new

roccos_van

Reaction score
The spindkes for 2 inches will be around 290.

Tubular uppers won't be needed and a,waste on a new truck all that's new

Tony what about the rear? I'll need new springs since I bought the levelling drop rears off you.. No?

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech will release the arms in about a month from now. Currently in front my strut mod works for up to 2.5 inches. IN rear on the autoride 15-16 my custom 5 inch rear kit works fine.

If you have the steel arms the current belltech spindles will work but on the tahoes they also have the same arms.

As soon as the spindles come out i will have my 0-4/5-6 for the not autoride tahoes out also. The rear ive already done on a guys who I swapped to steel front a arms from the trucks and worked out fine.

Can you shoot me a quote with this new setup that's coming out, looking to lower 2"/3" for a 2016 Yukon Denali please?

What is the benefit and difference of the new Belltech setup over others and/or what's currently available?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the 5305 hands down best riding for drop you want

the complete kit
spindles
rear 3-4 kit
extenders
shorter endlinks
new bumpstops for free travel mod
635 shipped and ride will be very smooth

Trenz68

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

the complete kit
spindles
rear 3-4 kit
extenders
shorter endlinks

When will this be ready to purchase? 2-4 i have non air-ride

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score

the complete kit
spindles
rear 3-4 kit
extenders
shorter endlinks

When will it be available to purchase for air-ride?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
rear is already here. (ive been modding the front struts for months now no issues on them) the spindles should be about 6 to 8 weeks

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you by chance sell complete modified front struts? I know any machine shop could probably do it but I'd feel more confident having someone who has experience with it perform the mod...but I can't have any 'down time'...so looking for an option to buy the modded struts complete or possibly buy them w a core exchange fee refundable when the take offs are shipped to you....??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE