Belltech 2 inch drop spindles for autoride 15 up (alum arms)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i dont im sorry. If you can wait a little we can do the rear kit for now. I can set it up to be even with front and then when you get spindles pull spacer out in rear and adjust links anddone

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea what a new set of front struts run? I have a LT Suburban 4x4 w max tow/autoride and might consider new struts and have you mod them w the groove then swap them out. REALLY wanting to lower this thing and have always used front spindles on projects in the past but doesn't look like anyone makes spindles for 4x4's...

Reaction score
I'm interested in that option.. Getting the rear now and then once I have my wheels on I can order the front if I want to go lower.
2015 Denali 4x4

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes you can. the rear for 295 i can set up to sit from -1 to -3.75 drop so fully adjustable so will work later when lowring front more

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shot order in should go out wednesday. Use both spacers should get it pretty close