Belltech 2/4 with cornering ride quality...

What's the best rear coil?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they are progressive springs been the same since 2000 when they released the original 5305 coils. I have my brackets cut and my truck towing my ctsv in rear no issues with rubbing ac lines.

also when you cut the bracket off the frame you can always get longer bumpstops and cut accordingly to get the most travel without hitting any lines.

i have guys on 305 35 24 and 3/5.5 with bumpstop brackets cut no issues at all.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I know this makes me sound like an idiot but I had to drive about 45 minutes last night and idk half way home something changed and it rides alot better now Im quite pleased I really dont know what happened maybe my springs were not seated properly like you guys thought....
anyways now that this happened im going to stay away from the free travel mod

and to norcal thanks for always answering my emails quickly it helped alot through out the whole process

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

no all i have left to do in front sway bar and end links and trailarm relocation

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well good. Hacking away if avoidable is healthier. Please follow up with the sway bar update. Hey are you using the RK2007 kit from DJM for that?

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I will as soon as I get a free day. I put on the rear sway bar when I lowered it originally just because it was lying there while I was under the car so I went ahead and did it but I still have the original end links which i know at this height the sway bar is almost useless but as far as I can tell the rear of my car is solidly on the ground I think once im completely done I will be extremely happy with this kit after all!

NORCAL, at 2/3 what do you think about the trailing arm relocation? is it still beneficial?

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NORCAL, at 2/3 what do you think about the trailing arm relocation? is it still beneficial?

I had to get it on my 04 cause the driveshaft was slamming ino the transmission on larger bumps. That was only a 3" drop.

I haven't installed the drop kit yet on my 07 but I have the trailing arm relocation kit waiting to go on at the same time.

Most people don't use it on a 3" drop but I like the fact that it get the rear axle back where it was before the drop and puts less stress on ujoints and other suspension components.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@FlyTahoeGuy........Thread Hijack...What tail lights are you running. I saw LEDS in you album.

Lee.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I got them from carid just to help you find them.
They are the CG LED red/clear
That's all I know that's why I said where I got them.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I had to get it on my 04 cause the driveshaft was slamming ino the transmission on larger bumps. That was only a 3" drop.

I haven't installed the drop kit yet on my 07 but I have the trailing arm relocation kit waiting to go on at the same time.

Most people don't use it on a 3" drop but I like the fact that it get the rear axle back where it was before the drop and puts less stress on ujoints and other suspension components.

Thanks I guess I'll put it on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman