Anyone install JL Audio stealth box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ACEC7Z

ACEC7Z

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed the JL Stealthbox, JL XD300/1v2, AudioControl LC2i PRO, and John at Audio Integration Solutions’s wire harness to tap into the existing BOSE system harness.

It’s crazy how much bass a single 10” sub added to the system. It’s a pretty straight forward install assuming you’ve installed car audio previously. I installed the amp and LoC in the shallow storage area in the cargo compartment. I routed the LC2i knob right next to the USB ports right above the wireless charging pad. My only recommendation is that depending on how you want to route your amp wire, you’ll probably need 25ft on the 4 gauge wire. I thought I could get by with 20ft, but came up short by at least 3ft by routing it back across to the driver side in the engine bay.
Awesome thanks for the input!! Think I'll end up getting almost identical setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401