Allharexusa Tahoe headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of moola.

Looks like Volvo's Thor's Hammer lights. They trademarked them. Wonder if it's an issue.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way would I spend that kind of money on likely poor quality aftermarket headlights. If you're willing to spend that much money, buy a new set of good GM headlamps and a Morimoto retrofit kit and you'll have far better results that will last for years to come.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
No way would I spend that kind of money on likely poor quality aftermarket headlights. If you're willing to spend that much money, buy a new set of good GM headlamps and a Morimoto retrofit kit and you'll have far better results that will last for years to come.
Output shots look decent. I’d like to see them in action. You could easily spend $1k for top of the line retrofit headlights. But I figure I’d share these:deal:

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a ridiculous price for headlights especially on an older vehicle with a lower value. Install these on your truck and try to get that investment back when selling? It has 1000 dollar headlights! Wont add one penny to your return. We all like quality and nice stuff, but this is literally 10% of the value of some guys trucks here.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a ridiculous price for headlights especially on an older vehicle with a lower value. Install these on your truck and try to get that investment back when selling? It has 1000 dollar headlights! Wont add one penny to your return. We all like quality and nice stuff, but this is literally 10% of the value of some guys trucks here.
Well not all of us have trucks with a low value. Anybody that thinks they’re going to get the money back on upgrades when selling their truck is fooling themselves. These could be pulled and swapped with the stock ones and most of your money could be recouped by selling them though. There’s guys here buying $600 radiators, $6000 superchargers, $4000 brake kits, $6000 sets of wheels, etc etc. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick