Allharexusa Tahoe headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanna say that I'd have to see them in person. But I'm gonna say that the bubble lens just saved me $1,000 and try not to look at them again. Or maybe I'll start looking for LED headlights from a wrecked Acura or Accord to cannibalize and retrofit my stock ones.

Morimoto also has LED retrofit kits that aren't terribly expensive and probably much easier to retrofit. I went with their HID retrofit kit since factory projector HID's in my last few cars have fit my needs and wants just fine.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morimoto also has LED retrofit kits that aren't terribly expensive and probably much easier to retrofit. I went with their HID retrofit kit since factory projector HID's in my last few cars have fit my needs and wants just fine.

I actually stumbled across their site when searching for "ice cube LED headlights", etc.

I'm a bit intrigued as I've never cared much for the usual projector retrofits cuz they look like eyeballs. The bar of smaller square projectors looks so much more current and compliments the lines of the front end.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that’s a little different for me since I’ll be retrofitting a Yukon and the headlights are gigantic. I can see the squares being a little better looking on a Tahoe but being that most vehicles have projectors even if they’re still halogen bulbs, I don’t think it looks that out of place.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that’s a little different for me since I’ll be retrofitting a Yukon and the headlights are gigantic. I can see the squares being a little better looking on a Tahoe but being that most vehicles have projectors even if they’re still halogen bulbs, I don’t think it looks that out of place.

Word. I think the Yukons look great with the round projectors. Being that there's hardly any options for aftermarket headlights for the Yukon, that's a strong saving grace.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Word. I think the Yukons look great with the round projectors. Being that there's hardly any options for aftermarket headlights for the Yukon, that's a strong saving grace.

I think the NNBS Yukons look great with a Tahoe front end on them... lol

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I had these on my Silverado . The online pics didn’t sow the lens bulge. Once I seen the bulge on these too I sold them a couple weeks later

2CE826B8-DC1E-4098-8C0A-084410BB9796.png

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the NNBS Yukons look great with a Tahoe front end on them... lol

My wife and I both prefer the Tahoe front end over the Yukon but in my area a Tahoe LTZ sells for the same price or even a little more than an equivalent year/mileage Yukon Denali and you get so much more from the Denali that I couldn't bring myself to go with the Tahoe.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Have you seen any converted?

Not personally... or at least not that I'm aware of... but if I ever decided that I had to have a 6.2L and I couldn't find one of the ultra rare 6.2L Tahoes... I'm pretty sure a front end swap would be in my future... front end swap would probably be easier than swapping engines and associated accoutrements.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not personally... or at least not that I'm aware of... but if I ever decided that I had to have a 6.2L and I couldn't find one of the ultra rare 6.2L Tahoes... I'm pretty sure a front end swap would be in my future... front end swap would probably be easier than swapping engines and associated accoutrements.
I’ve never been a fan of the NNBS Denali front ends at all. I always figured if I bought a NNBS it would have to be a Tahoe or Suburban because of that, and add a blower. I never even thought of swapping a Tahoe front clip, and it’s weird that I’ve never seen one so Im thinking it must not be easy or they would be out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN