Air bag PSI on lowered trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wondering what psi you guys leave your bags at for daily use.my truck is dropped with 3 in coils..there almost 10 years old an I think they about to give up there life span so I figured I can use the bags to help alittle more till I replace them.whats everyone using on just a 3 inch drop for replacement lately?also noticed alittle rubbing in my inner plastic wheel wells have any of you guys had to trim for 24s..I'm running 305 35 24s and noticed them rubbing when I'm close to full lock..thanks everyone hope you an your families are safe

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to install bags and was wondering the same.

I did have rub on the rear plastic and used 1/4" spacers. It fixed the rub completely.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are talking about the rred aftermarket bags the i keep mine at 5psi on the escalade and 7 on my expedition

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 305/40/22 and 2” drop. I pulled the front right liner back in 3-4 places to stop the run. My right rear rubs only on sharp left turns at speed. No mods there.