24" rox rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's time to go bigger so these are up for sale. I'll start the pricing at 1200. The rims are in great shape (no curb rash and no bends). The tires on the other hand are getting wore. You could get around for a little longer on them but would need to be replaced sometime in the near future. These are the only pics I have so far so if you are interested I will get better pics when I get some free time. If I were to trade it would have to be for a set of 26" plus cash on my end. Maybe even 28"s lol. I have my eye on the U2 55s, so let me know what you have to offer.

berg002.jpg

photoshoot008.jpg

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some nice 24's, but please do not buy U2-55's. Everyone and there brother has those boring ass rims.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if noone around you has the u2 55s go for it, but i know around here like he said alot of people have them......but..u2 55s are a sweet and big looking wheels, good friend of mine has them in a 28 on his f150, only thing being those wheels dull and bend easily since they are made from recycled metal.....just looking out for you bud....good luck with the sale..free bump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLisn