22 Denalis are getting de-featured?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going through the order guide. And it sucks that the GMC website isn't updated for 22 yet. From what I was able to figure out the Denali loses the sliding center console option (unless you get the ultimate package) as well as the heads up display as standard option? What else does the 22 lose?

CoryS

Reaction score
I'm going through the order guide. And it sucks that the GMC website isn't updated for 22 yet. From what I was able to figure out the Denali loses the sliding center console option (unless you get the ultimate package) as well as the heads up display as standard option? What else does the 22 lose?
The sliding console is now standard equipment on the denali. If you choose second row bench seats, the sliding console is swapped for the stationary one. The heads up display is also standard for the denali. The 22s actually get a few more features over the 21s like a full 12” driver instrument cluster (21s have 8”) and new infotainment system with google built in.

Snowfox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The sliding console is now standard equipment on the denali. If you choose second row bench seats, the sliding console is swapped for the stationary one. The heads up display is also standard for the denali. The 22s actually get a few more features over the 21s like a full 12” driver instrument cluster (21s have 8”) and new infotainment system with google built in.

That's my reading of the order guide as well. It is a bit confusing, but the

blackbox.gif
= Included in Equipment Group

says to me that those are standard equipment on Denali. The footnotes then indicate other requirements or restrictions.

CoryS

Reaction score
That's my reading of the order guide as well. It is a bit confusing, but the

blackbox.gif
= Included in Equipment Group

says to me that those are standard equipment on Denali. The footnotes then indicate other requirements or restrictions.
It can be a bit confusing. I have a 22 Denali on order with the premium package but the power sliding console is listed separately as standard equipment. I also believe reverse automatic breaking is new for 22 as well a dedicated hard camera button so you don't have to click through the infotainment screen to bring the cameras up. In addition, the trailering package has some tweaks.

OP
OP
D

Dustindu4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is confusing and 2 different people at my dealer couldn't figure it out. I think it will be cleared up when the gmc web site gets updated.

22ohdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No HD radio though. And more features on the center screen with Google built in for better or worse...

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The refresh will be released in a few days, on the 21st.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While some of these things like digital dash and camera button would be an improvement, I'd rather have a fully chipped and optioned 21 vs a 22 with missing things you would expect to get at this big dollar range....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon