21 Denalis questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crossbry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm looking at the '21 Denalis now but have a few questions:
  1. Do they really not have chrome 22" wheels as an option?
  2. Can you get the Adaptive Air Ride suspension without the trailering package?
  3. Does anyone have pictures of the power sliding center console hidden storage compartment? I'm hoping it will fit a pistol. The previous gens had that awesome cubby behind the screen that was perfect for my XD-S.

munch520

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
  3. Does anyone have pictures of the power sliding center console hidden storage compartment? I'm hoping it will fit a pistol. The previous gens had that awesome cubby behind the screen that was perfect for my XD-S.
I drove one today, it'll definitely fit an XDs, Sig 365, etc.

IDK about one in a holster though, might have to throw it in there condition 3. Or without belt loops installed on it.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes u can get 22” chrome rims as an option for like $3695

MAYukoner

Reaction score
Have the 22 on mine
Have a full sized Glock in the slider no issue plus spare mag
Don’t know the answer to other question

dcyy

Reaction score
Have the 22 on mine
Have a full sized Glock in the slider no issue plus spare mag
Don’t know the answer to other question
I have 22's on mine (SF2) and the 9mm fits in the slider but I have no valet mode and can't lock slider-have been unable to find out if valet was standard with slider or not.Maybe someone on here can help

MAYukoner

Reaction score
I have 22's on mine (SF2) and the 9mm fits in the slider but I have no valet mode and can't lock slider-have been unable to find out if valet was standard with slider or not.Maybe someone on here can help
Ha I just don’t valet it or have anyone else drive it. A lock tho with a pin digitally would have been a better option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20