2021/22/23 center console tray.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t seem to find it and feel free to give me a virtual “Gibbs Slap”…(NCIS)

I had a 22 Z71 and although it took a few months I was able to find a center console organizer tray. When I traded for the Jeep…I forgot to take it out…yes along with the 22” gloss black rims and Michelin Defenders….(O.K. Two Gibbs Slaps)

I found a photo of the gray in the Z71 but what I don’t have is the part number. I checked my purchase history from Amazon and eBay and obviously didn’t purchase from there. I believe it was GM parts direct and found what looks like the one….problem is when you check the fitment application only goes up to MY 2020……..

Yes I would not put it last GM to have the same part and even same part numb and fitment but not update the MY application. By the GM site says won’t fit but I believe it will…..trying to get confirmation before I order.

Should I chance it or contact dealer and even if have to wait a few days make sure application is correct?

I know the part exists and fits because it worked and I used it for about four months until trade. The part number I am gleaning from GM parts direct is……. 22817343

When you enter the part number it comes back as 2020 Tahoe Premier.

I still say it is the correct part number but applicability is not updated.

Does anyone have this console….. for a 2021-23 E/S/T/Y with the sliding console. Can you confirm the part number or PM me a photo of the console with the part number please?

NOTE: This is not the locking box but does have a deeper passengers side with removable lid.

When you look up the 2022 shows available but …”WITHOUT sliding center console”

Obviously the 2020 models don’t have that footnote since sliding console didn’t become a thing until MY 2021-23

I will hold purchase pending confirmation of part number. I didn’t purchase from dealer or if I did was online….I have a stack of old boxes that haven’t been crushed down yet…I will see if that box is in there and hopefully has a PN or origin/return address.

OP
OP
C

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update…..I think I found it. I need to visit or call local dealer to confirm……I found the transaction date and transaction number. Hopefully with that I they can track down the receipt and invoice with part number. I am pretty sure of the figment even if computer says not applicabe.

iamthatjason

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update…..I think I found it. I need to visit or call local dealer to confirm……I found the transaction date and transaction number. Hopefully with that I they can track down the receipt and invoice with part number. I am pretty sure of the figment even if computer says not applicabe.
So what did it end up being? I've been looking for a tray for my sliding console for a while now and have come up with nothing. I'm going to 3D print one soon if I can't find a factory designed model.

OP
OP
C

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry…I should know in a couple of days……As expected….numerous…….”Delivery Exceptions”…….fancy name for delayed delivered due to last weeks weather….yes even Air delays even though the snow and ice was on the ground.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what did it end up being? I've been looking for a tray for my sliding console for a while now and have come up with nothing. I'm going to 3D print one soon if I can't find a factory designed model.
Love seeing people with a problem that can fix it by designing/3d printing a solution.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a fridge in their 2021/2022/2023 center console? ...and include pictures please.