Real differences between Yukon and Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really in a tough spot.

I have 4 kids ages 8, 8, 8, and 10.

There's plenty of 3 row vehicles, but not many that have you can take a 16 hour road trip in with plenty of space and storage.

I'm really over the 3 row FULL size vehicles that have ZERO trunk space. 2 suit cases and your leaning on the hatch to get it to close.
Unless you are set on buying a new vehicle a 18-20 xl or suburban is a great choice, just my opinion.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The driver's highly maneuverable seat, spacious cockpit, Air + Magnet ride make the Arlington-plant long SUV's near top of the totem pole for me with my medical condition requiring a comfortable ride while driving on long dirt and washboard-gravel roads.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali window sticker lists the power sliding console under Standard Equipment

High Country window sticker does not mention the power sliding console anywhere, although the e-brochure confirms it's standard on the HC.

I'm stoked over it, seems like a great spot to store a handgun or other small valuables while parked in public :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali window sticker lists the power sliding console under Standard Equipment

High Country window sticker does not mention the power sliding console anywhere, although the e-brochure confirms it's standard on the HC.

I'm stoked over it, seems like a great spot to store a handgun or other small valuables while parked in public :thumbsup:

They actually have an OEM storage compartment lockable safe that bolts inside of the console. It's actually really nice and perfect to store your hand gun.

I plan on adding it after the purchase.

MAYukoner

Reaction score
I'd never waste my money on any of the new GM products, especially the Tahoe High Country. GM commands a high price on these vehicles, and they cheap out on everything they possibly can. I was watching the winding road review on these vehicles, and they are not remotely worth the big money the dealers ask for them. I'll stick with my 09 Tahoe until I can't buy replacement parts anymore.
Enjoy the 09 my guy

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They actually have an OEM storage compartment lockable safe that bolts inside of the console. It's actually really nice and perfect to store your hand gun.

I plan on adding it after the purchase.
I considered having the GMC dealer install one in my '21 Silverado High Country before taking delivery but decided against after seeing it in person.

It would eat up all the space and I use my center consoles all the time for med supplies, small bills, tooth picks, coins and cell phone.. often while I'm driving :thumbsup:

TheGrayingTech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had orders in for both a Denali with the Reserve Package or a Suburban HC with the same options. $3k at that price point is splitting hairs.

Chevy dealer was able to place the order with-in 4weeks, GMC dealer still hasn’t (6 weeks).

Otherwise, I’d say it’s about the looks interior and exterior.

OP
OP
Deuce16GMCs

Deuce16GMCs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had orders in for both a Denali with the Reserve Package or a Suburban HC with the same options. $3k at that price point is splitting hairs.

Chevy dealer was able to place the order with-in 4weeks, GMC dealer still hasn’t (6 weeks).

Otherwise, I’d say it’s about the looks interior and exterior.
My HC order with Super Cruise is and accepted.

The Yukon order is supposed to be picked up this coming Thursday.

They're exactly $2k apart. Although my friend works at GMC and and I'm going save like $2k. But I'm in FL and he's in Pennsylvania. So I'll have to transport it which will eat to $2k savings.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My HC order with Super Cruise is and accepted.

The Yukon order is supposed to be picked up this coming Thursday.

They're exactly $2k apart. Although my friend works at GMC and and I'm going save like $2k. But I'm in FL and he's in Pennsylvania. So I'll have to transport it which will eat to $2k savings.
Don’t overlook the “included” (you are paying for it) 3years of Data Plan and OnStar inluded on GMC…must subscribe on the Chevy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans