22 Denalis are getting de-featured?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCUCREW08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they added back in the items they had on constraint in 21's for the 22's? Ie. Wireless Charging, steering wheel lock, etc.?

CoryS

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they added back in the items they had on constraint in 21's for the 22's? Ie. Wireless Charging, steering wheel lock, etc.?
From what I have been told/can see on the order guide, wireless charging is back for the 22s but steering column lock is still out. Also, with production starting on November 1st, all 4-way lumbar support will be converted to 2-way lumbar for the 22s. Auto start/stop is still removed, at least for the V8 engine.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
From what I have been told/can see on the order guide, wireless charging is back for the 22s but steering column lock is still out. Also, with production starting on November 1st, all 4-way lumbar support will be converted to 2-way lumbar for the 22s. Auto start/stop is still removed, at least for the V8 engine.
I thought production on the 22 started on the 6th of Oct? Is the baby max still not in production? Thx

CoryS

Reaction score
I thought production on the 22 started on the 6th of Oct? Is the baby max still not in production? Thx
That is correct, production began on October 6th. For those vehicles produced between October 6th and October 31st, 4-way lumber is available. Starting on November 1st, that is removed for 2-way only lumber. I have not really been following the dmax engine since I ordered a 6.2.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No HD radio though. And more features on the center screen with Google built in for better or worse...

A luxury SUV is going to come without HD radio? I guess I'll just wait for the Ford Expedition Stealth Edition Performance Package to enter production and compared against the GMC Yukon Denali.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A luxury SUV is going to come without HD radio? I guess I'll just wait for the Ford Expedition Stealth Edition Performance Package to enter production and compared against the GMC Yukon Denali.
I've seen no mention of HD radio loss, but could be.

22ohdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you look at the new rpo code IOK there is no mention of HD radio when they describe the new 10.2" infotainment. Just says am/fm stereo. And the salesmen mentioned it when we ordered our 22. This doesn't mean definitively there's no HD radio, but it's usually spelled out in the description.

CoryS

Reaction score
If you look at the new rpo code IOK there is no mention of HD radio when they describe the new 10.2" infotainment. Just says am/fm stereo. And the salesmen mentioned it when we ordered our 22. This doesn't mean definitively there's no HD radio, but it's usually spelled out in the description.
This is directly from the order guide.... unfortunately, HD Radio has been deleted.

1634730052621.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645