2022 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkboggs

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Yukon XL Denali from a dealer in Atlanta in early January 2022. I ordered the Denali Ultimate Package with Rear Entertainment System. GM accepted my order and I’ve been getting a call from the dealer about every 2-3 weeks. But nothing has changed since January and now it’s the end of March. I’m just wondering if I’ll ever get what I want. I’m fortunate to be able to pay cash for this vehicle and I’m just would like to get opinions on what everyone is experiencing on their order. I can be patient as long as I can get my dream vehicle, I do not won’t lied to. I’d appreciate some feedback.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM stopped selling units with RSE for the '22MY. There's no confirmation that it will be back for the '23MY, but having that on your order means it will never get built until GM brings that option back.

drmoose

Reaction score
No. How do I do that?
there is a "message us" button at the top of the page. Just hit it, and it will give you a computer chat bot. You can ask for a representative, and eventually a live person will come on. Provide them the order number, and they should be able to tell you. You can also just ask for order status to the chat bot, by typing order status, and then it will ask you for your order number. The live person can provide slightly more detail.

When my Sub was initially in their system, the chat bot would say your order has been submitted but not officially accepted. When it was accepted, the bot said, Congratulations your order has been accepted and is moving towards the production process. And when it was built, Congratulations your order has been built. A live person can give you the targeted production week (TPW), as well as shipping information once it has been built.

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I did to the chat. GM person took my order number which I called my dealer to get, and GM said they have no record of it. But they also said they are getting tons of orders and it’s likely they do have it in their records. I have no idea about what’s going on. Frustrating!!!!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad we were able to find one we really like and didn’t have to play this annoying ordering game.

Good luck on your quest, I know nothing about it.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did to the chat. GM person took my order number which I called my dealer to get, and GM said they have no record of it. But they also said they are getting tons of orders and it’s likely they do have it in their records. I have no idea about what’s going on. Frustrating!!!!
Your salesman should have everything, it’s most likely code 1000 which means submitted for order but not accepted. 2000 means accepted by GM. And yea there’s no RSE anymore so it won’t get accepted. Just drop that and add some aftermarket screens for half the price.

drmoose

Reaction score
If they have no record of it, that is a bit suspicious (to me)... if it has been submitted, the GM person should see that (I would think anyway), especially since it was 3 months ago (!!). Would make me wonder if the dealer is sitting on it, waiting for an allocation? A day or so after my dealer said they submitted it (and gave me the order number) the chat said it *** been submitted but not accepted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844