2022 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drmoose

Reaction score
Your salesman should have everything, it’s most likely code 1000 which means submitted for order but not accepted. 2000 means accepted by GM. And yea there’s no RSE anymore so it won’t get accepted. Just drop that and add some aftermarket screens for half the price.
Oh year, any build with the RSE is not being made for the foreseeable future, so I’ve heard

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
GM accepted my order and I’ve been getting a call from the dealer about every 2-3 weeks. But nothing has changed since January and now it’s the end of March.

What has the dealer been telling you every 2-3 weeks?

If the order was accepted by GM, you’d eventually get a TPW not too long afterwards. Waiting over 2+ months and still not assigned a TPW seems fishy.

It might be that your order was actually never accepted by GM. And a possibility is because you have the RSE and that’s no longer available. There is a chance that you may just have to tell your dealer to remove that option from your build order and then they’ll finally accept your order.

outkastist

Reaction score
What dealer are you working with? I ordered through Jim Ellis here in ATL and had a good experience.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
Ordered mine in November, dealer has allocation now but says RSE will be back in April. I betting by then it won’t happen or the diesel will then go back on constraints. It’s a nightmare.

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
@BrokerThis I would but it’s going to be my wife’s and she’s not budging. I have headrest holders in my new Ram 2500 that the grandkids put their IPads in, no problem. She will probably be getting a 2023 in 2024

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
UPDATE - after doing another chat with GM they looked my order number up and said it hasn’t “officially” been accepted by GM. I called my dealer in Atlanta and was told except for the RES, if I am patient enough I’ll get what I ordered. Who knows at this point!?!?!?

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
If you want to get a 2022 switch the ultimate package for the new reserve package. It’s everything but the RSE, it’s not coming back this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman