2022 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer are you working with? I ordered through Jim Ellis here in ATL and had a good experience.
I deal with the Jim Ellis north of Atlanta in Buford, bought my last 4 GMCs there and they were great. My regular salesman transferred to their Cadillac dealer in ATL but said he could order me an Escalade or Yukon. I didn’t start looking til end of January and by that point a lot of the constraints and delays were going on he told me either wait til April for the next model year or take my chances finding one in transit. I lucked out with one in transit in Arkansas.

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I deal with the Jim Ellis north of Atlanta in Buford, bought my last 4 GMCs there and they were great. My regular salesman transferred to their Cadillac dealer in ATL but said he could order me an Escalade or Yukon. I didn’t start looking til end of January and by that point a lot of the constraints and delays were going on he told me either wait til April for the next model year or take my chances finding one in transit. I lucked out with one in transit in Arkansas.

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
UPDATE TO MY ORDER - today I reached out to GM via chat, until today my order status from GM was “GM has not officially accepted your order”. TODAY the message was “Your order has been accepted for production, but no target production week has been set for it yet.” Is this good news for me??

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I am dealing with Rick Hendrix of Duluth

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
UPDATE TO MY ORDER - today I reached out to GM via chat, until today my order status from GM was “GM has not officially accepted your order”. TODAY the message was “Your order has been accepted for production, but no target production week has been set for it yet.” Is this good news for me??
That is incredible news! Getting the order accepted is half the battle....or maybe 1 third

Next step is to get a TPW and hope you actually have it built around that time. I'd bet you'll get a TPW within the next week or two.

Then once it built the final battle is the delivery. That seems to be a crapshoot like everything else. Ive read it takes weeks to months (plural) although things to appear to be moving faster.

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I’m not cracking open champagne just yet, but it’s chilling!

NealCa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We also ordered 2022 Yukon XL Denali - we wanted the Ultimate package but they could not get us the RSE. Well, we ended up ordering the Premium package and added everything else that the Ultimate package offered ala carte; so now we have a vehicle with EVERYTHING except the RSE. As someone mentioned before, if we need it that bad we can buy after market for half the price.

OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I’m going to discuss that with my dealer. Thanks for the information!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts