2022 Yukon Denali Order Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes! The guy a couple weeks ago said from dealer order to delivery is 6-12 weeks! I was trying to ask if that was a current estimate but didn’t get an answer on that. Do you know when your dealer placed the order? Maybe I can estimate mine if you know yours since they arrived a day apart in Midlothian.
Oh! Order to delivery...yeah, that I can see...I thought you meant that timeframe from Midlothian to the dealership.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this rate, it's probably accurate for Midlothian to Dealer, if we are lucky.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
At this rate, it's probably accurate for Midlothian to Dealer, if we are lucky.
That would be rough, 6-12 weeks stuck down there before seeing it at the dealership. How long has yours been there?

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Just talked to a different dealership in the area. They just got 12 Denali’s in but they’re all sold. He said we’re better off waiting for the order because 2023s will take longer and face the same contraints.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Since 4/13
Ok so the same as Kate, I think hers was also the 13th. Mine was just a day earlier. Any update from your dealership on an estimated timeframe? Apparently they called today and said the delivery date had been changed to “NA” in the system. Ugh.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Last I heard, there was no ETA.
I just keep hoping each day will be the day the dealership calls to say the order is being delivered but trying not to hold my breath on that. Hopefully before the end of summer.

ARCTRUST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered a Yukon Denali on October 18. Still waiting.
Visited dealer on May 7 and he said that the vehicle is waiting for the "Technology Package"
Dealer said the guy before me ordered his on September 29 and he is still waiting.
Can this be possible?
Is dealer honest?

slade45

Reaction score
Mine is still 3800 (No eta, not delayed). TPW of 3/28, built later in the week then went to Mid on 4/5 or 4/6. Still waiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz