2022 Yukon Denali Order Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
My Yukon XL Denali (TPW 3/28) was moved to Midlothian on 4/6. Haven't heard anything since... still waiting... .
The Google map photo is from 2022 (unsure on month) but so many vehicles sitting there. I keep checking the GMC inventory with the hopes one day it will be there! Seems like because ours have been there for a bit that it must have been a fairly important chip that wasn’t available during production? I’ve seen other VINs hang in Midlothian for a week and then leave for the dealership. But then an older thread on this lot had people waiting months. I hope it’s not that long for us!

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Google map photo is from 2022 (unsure on month) but so many vehicles sitting there. I keep checking the GMC inventory with the hopes one day it will be there! Seems like because ours have been there for a bit that it must have been a fairly important chip that wasn’t available during production? I’ve seen other VINs hang in Midlothian for a week and then leave for the dealership. But then an older thread on this lot had people waiting months. I hope it’s not that long for us!
We too were waiting since beginning of September. We were on our third salesperson and none of them were helpful at ever saying what was on constraint. In fact our order went to “accepted with no TPW” for December and January and then went backwards. Yeah. So after calling probably 50 dealerships based upon what was available in inventory on the GMC site I finally found a diesel Dinali XL down the street from us. If you need any help tracking one down let me know :)

Sassamasquach

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered my vehicle in September and I took delivery earlier this month. Luckily, you’ll have yours soon enough.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
We too were waiting since beginning of September. We were on our third salesperson and none of them were helpful at ever saying what was on constraint. In fact our order went to “accepted with no TPW” for December and January and then went backwards. Yeah. So after calling probably 50 dealerships based upon what was available in inventory on the GMC site I finally found a diesel Dinali XL down the street from us. If you need any help tracking one down let me know :)
That’s awesome you found what you wanted! I’ve scoured the GMC site but then the dealerships say they’re either presold or they’re charging an exorbitant amount over MSRP.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
I ordered my vehicle in September and I took delivery earlier this month. Luckily, you’ll have yours soon enough.
Phew you’ve been really patient! I hope it doesn’t take 7 months for delivery. The vehicle is made but just needs to get out of that darn lot and get whatever’s missing installed. Trying to be positive that it will be a great surprise when we know it’s being delivered

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s awesome you found what you wanted! I’ve scoured the GMC site but then the dealerships say they’re either presold or they’re charging an exorbitant amount over MSRP.
I lucked out. Called a dealership down the street (who won’t take orders) and they were showing a diesel Denali coming in. Called and it was sold. Then he said they had another one that they thought was sold but the guy didn’t finish the paperwork and went to the Bahamas so he sold it to us. And still zero movement on our order and no one will call me back. Gee. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also, the guy I worked with was amazing and could let you know if they ever have what you’re looking for coming in in advance! We are in portland oregon

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Also, the guy I worked with was amazing and could let you know if they ever have what you’re looking for coming in in advance! We are in portland oregon
That’s great. We were going to be on the list for people who put deposits down but then didn’t want it. Then they had said they had one that was just made and we put a deposit on that. Now it’s just in the darned lot.

I’m in the dfw area so you’d think being so close to the plant in Arlington that it’d be easier to get the vehicle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM