2022 Yukon Denali Order Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Was Denali ultimate
I heard there were still quite a few constraints. Which clearly is evident by the handful of ours built and looking pretty in Midlothian (ugh). Been over a month and still nothing. Anyone else get an update?

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard there were still quite a few constraints. Which clearly is evident by the handful of ours built and looking pretty in Midlothian (ugh). Been over a month and still nothing. Anyone else get an update?

Still sitting in Midlothian since 4/13. I've resided to just checking the JC link and GMC.com inventory search every once in a while.

Once I see movement on the JC tracker or see it listed on GMC.com as "in-transit," I'll be asking my dealer/GM forum for an ETA and tracking update.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Still sitting in Midlothian since 4/13. I've resided to just checking the JC link and GMC.com inventory search every once in a while.

Once I see movement on the JC tracker or see it listed on GMC.com as "in-transit," I'll be asking my dealer/GM forum for an ETA and tracking update.
I just re-read the thread of people’s orders stuck in Midlothian from October to December before moving. I hope it doesn’t take two months before getting the parts and getting outta there but at some point, something’s gotta give, right?

I also keep checking the GMC Inventory which in my area has dwindled down to 5 Denali’s in 25 miles (all sold). Please post back if you get any movement on yours, I’ll take any hope I can get! Ha!

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
The camaro netlogger site I used to check the status seems to be disabled so I have no idea what the status is on it. I’m assuming it’s still in Midlothian. Anyone have any updates on theirs?

slade45

Reaction score
I just re-read the thread of people’s orders stuck in Midlothian from October to December before moving. I hope it doesn’t take two months before getting the parts and getting outta there but at some point, something’s gotta give, right?

I also keep checking the GMC Inventory which in my area has dwindled down to 5 Denali’s in 25 miles (all sold). Please post back if you get any movement on yours, I’ll take any hope I can get! Ha!

Mine has now hit 2 months (almost exactly). April 4 it was delivered to Mid.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Mine has now hit 2 months (almost exactly). April 4 it was delivered to Mid.
I think mine was delivered there the 12th, so not too far behind yours. Does your dealer have any other info? I really hope we can take delivery next month but who knows.

slade45

Reaction score
I think mine was delivered there the 12th, so not too far behind yours. Does your dealer have any other info? I really hope we can take delivery next month but who knows.

I hope so too, I was originally told it would be 2 weeks from production to hitting the dealer lot so this is getting long in the tooth, but I know the dealers can't do much. Last week they just confirmed it was related to missing chips but that they had no ETA. So just trying to be patient.

Have you gotten any info?

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
I hope so too, I was originally told it would be 2 weeks from production to hitting the dealer lot so this is getting long in the tooth, but I know the dealers can't do much. Last week they just confirmed it was related to missing chips but that they had no ETA. So just trying to be patient.

Have you gotten any info?
None. In the same boat - we were told it was arriving “any day” back in April and then it went to Midlothian and they have no idea on the timeframe. I think they maybe even had said it went from no ETA to just NA in the system. And here I was assuming July delivery as a worst case scenario! Haven’t heard from the dealership in quite a while. My husband figures as soon it comes it they’d let us know so he isn’t one to reach out and check (I am the opposite ha).

The inventory in the area seems to be moving at a snail’s pace. There are only 2 Denali’s “in transit” to the dealership currently and it seems like it’s been that way for a week or more. Seems like the wait is getting worse. If you see any movement on yours or get updated info from your dealership please update here! I’ll take any hope I can get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645