2022 Yukon Denali Order Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@ARCTRUST yes that is possible. I have an order in since late August that has not been accepted due to various constraints. This dealer is a high volume in the area as well.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
Ordered a Yukon Denali on October 18. Still waiting.
Visited dealer on May 7 and he said that the vehicle is waiting for the "Technology Package"
Dealer said the guy before me ordered his on September 29 and he is still waiting.
Can this be possible?
Is dealer honest?
Depending on how badly you want that package maybe it’s worth removing that from your order? Not ideal though, I know. What’s the point of ordering a vehicle if you can’t get it how you’d like it. Or in this instance you can, but may just be waiting quite a while.

RayRay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And your dealership has no idea when it will arrive?
No, they seem to be lost and confused when I call them asking for an update. I found all the information I have so far from threads on this forum and the GM Insider Linton. I tried to check on the window sticker earlier but I all got back was a blank screen.

OP
OP
A

Athenagmc

Reaction score
No, they seem to be lost and confused when I call them asking for an update. I found all the information I have so far from threads on this forum and the GM Insider Linton. I tried to check on the window sticker earlier but I all got back was a blank screen.
That’s good you found a button though to be able to access a window sticker. My dealership didn’t know anything about it being in Midlothian either until well after I had found that out by scouring forums and looking at the JCT search. They had called late last week saying the vehicle had since been updated in the database to “NA” so that isn’t promising. Maybe I’ll need to bother GM Chat again and see if they have any more information. Usually the GMC site has been updated pretty often with new inventory in my area but the last few days nothing has changed besides the occasional vehicle being removed. The dealership we are working with only shows their “demo” Yukon on theirs and GMs site.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Denali April 7th got a build date of June 6th. I guess I got a lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons