2022 Wont start after remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you do. Everything inside the vehicle is dead till that button is pushed with foot on brake, just like you were starting it from Scratch...

….yet, when you push the button like you are supposed to, everything might go dead including the motor lmao.

OP
OP
NYisles1

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the BCM programming worked for them?
So far so good. I’ve remote started about 20 times since the BCM update. But the occurrence of this issue is very infrequent - so for me it’s going to take at least a few more months to feel confident it’s gone for good.

vwfast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just had mine updated yesterday after running into the issue less than a week after getting my 22 Tahoe. Will report back if I run into any issues. As @NYisles1 said, it'll take me a while to feel confident in it again. Meanwhile the 10mm socket in my glove box isn't going anywhere.

Crzylgs

Reaction score
So far so good. I’ve remote started about 20 times since the BCM update. But the occurrence of this issue is very infrequent - so for me it’s going to take at least a few more months to feel confident it’s gone for good.
Did the dealership know exactly what to do? How long did the update take?

Reaction score
I’m happy to have found this thread, although it does make me a little sad to see so many having the same issue. I have a 22 high country that has all of 1100 miles on it and this has happened 2x in the last week for me. I have remote started this vehicle several times but apparently once it gets to be over 1000 miles on the odometer this issue is starting (from what I gather). Really makes me sad knowing that an $83k vehicle has an update issue and instead of telling their customers beforehand, we’re all left on the side of the road with a tow truck company on the other line. Does anyone know why Chevy doesn’t inform their customers of issues like this?

Reaction score
Someone in a FB group I’m a part of has this happen yesterday and it was taken care of right away. He had his Tahoe back within an hour or so from the looks of his post.

OP
OP
NYisles1

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I printed the updated bulletin and brought it to the dealer --- hard to say if they would have spent the time looking for it otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts