2022 Wont start after remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fortunately it is summer, so I won't want to use Remote Start again until November...hope they nail it by then.
This would not sit well with me one bit. It's so nice to remote start on a hot summer day and when you get in the vehicle is nice and cool after the AC has been running

OP
OP
NYisles1

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the updated bulletin (the dealer i had mine towed to back in January says they didnt know there was an updated bulletin but I found it on the NHTSA site).

Attachments

• PIT5373b.pdf
    324.6 KB · Views: 147

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This feature is a MUST for me here in FL at days end. Hell, I use it first thing in the AM or anytime out and about walking towards the AT4...maybe best to have a socket set with me.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This feature is a MUST for me here in FL at days end. Hell, I use it first thing in the AM or anytime out and about walking towards the AT4...maybe best to have a socket set with me.

I would definitely not use the feature without a 10mm wrench or socket/ratchet!

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be pissed if this was a thing on a 21. I use remote start daily with no issues. My brother just got a 22 about a month or 2 but havent asked him if he’s experienced this on his. Dont want to jinx him lol.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the updated bulletin (the dealer i had mine towed to back in January says they didnt know there was an updated bulletin but I found it on the NHTSA site).
Thanks, looks like updating to the latest BCM is the way to go. I'll ask my dealer to do that for me next time I am in the shop.

OP
OP
NYisles1

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, looks like updating to the latest BCM is the way to go. I'll ask my dealer to do that for me next time I am in the shop.
Have mine scheduled for next Tuesday - will be tough to know if the fix actually works since this seems like a pretty low occurrence problem but it will be nice to have enough confidence to use the remote start again.

AmandaTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 2022 Tahoe Z71 and this happened to me yesterday. Shared the crap out of me. Is there a solution yet?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 2022 Tahoe Z71 and this happened to me yesterday. Shared the crap out of me. Is there a solution yet?
Post #103 has the solution info.

Interim: Wait 20 minutes for vehicle to go to sleep and try to restart OR don't wait, disconnect negative battery terminal, wait 2 minutes, reconnect battery terminal, should be good to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01