2021 Yukon XL AT4 arrival, and now mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrowljr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome looking setup. just curious - are these pictures on “normal” setting or raised?

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking setup. just curious - are these pictures on “normal” setting or raised?

Most of the pics are on normal. I think the pics of the day I mounted the bronze wheels in my driveway it was on high in those shots.

OverLamb24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are people running that size on the AT4 Facebook group but about half are reporting rubbing. Another factor is with the Ridge Grapplers and a lot of M/Ts the shoulder lugs are more squared off and larger than the stock Wrangler ATs. Those blocky shoulders are what is scrubbing some.

Thank you for this info. I have been looking for alternative tires with stronger sidewall and offroad capability than the factory AT that would fit stock height and suspension.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 6/6/2021:

Sitting at 12,000 trouble free miles, well at least trouble that wasn't mine or the vehicles fault LOL.

Had a guy cross the center line and smoke my drivers side mirror. Combined impact was probably ~100mph+ if I had to guess. We were both easily doing 50mph on a narrow country backroad. Waiting on a parts to get it back going again. It folded in but broke the camera from the housing and the mirror glass shattered bigly. $1100 lesson for the guy who admittedly was playing with his radio when he hit it.

Other than that the AT4 continues to do whatever is asked of it. Ready to have my side view mirror back ASAP. It's a big car to not have a mirror on so I've had to let it sit more than I'd like. Makes you appreciate how good it is at what it does.

Last edited:

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score

Jsenky

Reaction score
im sure that its operator error! Ill give them another shot. I was trying to get the 2 rokus and every app on them setup and i didnt have any mental energy left for the headphones. The bose paired immediately though.

i have been enjoying the onstar wifi as well. I have my 2016 tahoe on the att wifi signal and its been great.

finally got my first oil change and brought the headphones with me. Turns out mine didnt work because they were for a 2020 gmc acadia or something like that.
They gave me some correct headphones and they work great. Dang i spent 2-3 hiurs trying to get them to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy