2021 Yukon XL AT4 arrival, and now mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The GMC OEM ones are not compatible with power running boards, weather tech's mud flaps are. Check this thread. I installed it on my Denali with power boards and works perfectly and looks great!
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...wer-running-boards.123101/page-2#post-1557438
I just saw your reply on this; that is great! When I first went to the website in Feb they would only sell the fronts once I selected power retractable. Now I have the option like you said so I'll have a set on the way ASAP.

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally got my first oil change and brought the headphones with me. Turns out mine didnt work because they were for a 2020 gmc acadia or something like that.
They gave me some correct headphones and they work great. Dang i spent 2-3 hiurs trying to get them to work.
LOL, that's a new one! Someone figured they'd never get used anyway so just grab some off a shelf and throw 'em in there. :Big Laugh:

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, that's a new one! Someone figured they'd never get used anyway so just grab some off a shelf and throw 'em in there. :Big Laugh:
Send them a bill for 3 hours of what a trouble shooting technician would cost you and don't forget to charge for shop rags. $150 plus shop rags? It's only fair.

PsyZek

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the details on the wheel and tire fitment! I'm looking at a similar-sized setup and it's great to get all the angles.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the twin Rokus installed tonight. Went super smooth. Had Netflix streaming on each while emailing a video to my salesman at the same time all over the hotspot.

Screen quality is decent and my wireless headphones from GM work really well also although they certainly feel cheap.
I'm really interested in how you got the Roku's installed. Any details you can share? Did you have the rear seat entertainment package already and then replaced the "tablets" with Roku TV's or what?

Overall - love the whole setup though. Great thread to read!

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really interested in how you got the Roku's installed. Any details you can share? Did you have the rear seat entertainment package already and then replaced the "tablets" with Roku TV's or what?

Overall - love the whole setup though. Great thread to read!
Yes, had RSE already installed so it was just a matter of plugging one into each HDMI port and pulling power from the adjacent USB-C.

Jsenky

Reaction score
Yes, had RSE already installed so it was just a matter of plugging one into each HDMI port and pulling power from the adjacent USB-C.
I have this same setup and it works really well. You will need some 90 degree hdmi and usb-c adapters to make it as clean looking as possible.

therealbofa

Reaction score
Well, well, well, had a pallet of goodness waiting on me last Wednesday when I got home.
View attachment 268145

Put a package together with Custom Offsets the week of Christmas. Went with Fuel Rebel D681 18x9's and Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/70R18's. Trucks not clean but oh well. Here's pics LOL.
View attachment 268146

Had to math my way back into a more aggressive tire close to stock overall height and width but for an 18" rim. Wanted extra sidewall to be able to air down when needed. Anyhow, if anyone is wondering, yes 18's (these at least) clear the calipers.

Before:
View attachment 268147

After:
View attachment 268149 View attachment 268148
Can you confirm the backspacing for these wheels?