2021 Yukon XL AT4 arrival, and now mods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered Aug 29, was delivered yesterday morning.
Vehicle Build

They had to make sure they could spec an XL instead of the regular for the order as it was one of the first batch of 125 build to orders that went in. Super stoked. Was going to slap Ridge Grapplers on it when it showed up but I'm going to give the Goodyears a shot at least.

Pics attached.IMG_1698.jpg IMG_1696.jpg IMG_1695.jpg

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Congrats! Looks great. I'm with you on giving the Wranglers a shot. I've had mine 16 days and actually like them a lot.

Jsenky

Reaction score
Nice! I almost went with white on mine.

i like the wranglers so far. My ‘16 tahoe needs new tires very soon so i might swap the wranglers to that and put some KO2 bfg at on my yukon.

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the largest tires are that we can get under these without monkeying with the suspension, adding spacers, etc.?

OP
OP
tabraha

tabraha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the largest tires are that we can get under these without monkeying with the suspension, adding spacers, etc.?

Looks like there's a little room in there to upsize but I have been looking as well and haven't seen anything definitive out there yet. On my Land Cruiser you can adjust the sensors to alter the different ride heights and on the older Land Cruisers with Active Height Control you could fool them with a black box to lock them in high. Downsides being increased wear rate on front suspension components though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaka1