2015 Yukon heater hose leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrUncleIvy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a very slow leak at a heater hose - HVAC hose connector junction near the firewall.
2 questions:
1. What are the part numbers for the HVAC hose connectors (inlet & outlet)? I'm going crazy trying to find them and coming up empty.
2. Is there a metal substitute to avoid dealing w these plastic connectors?
Thanks!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, and scroll down to the cooling section, and you will find exploded view parts diagrams, where you will find the appropriate parts and their numbers.

Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same issue as Dr Uncle Ivy. I have a 2015 Yukon with the 5.3 Liter. My WHITE connector is leaking. The black one is fine. I'm not sure if the white one is inlet or outlet. I can't find the connector for sale any place. I tried GM Parts Direct as Joseph suggested but they only sell the hoses, not the connectors. Similar to Rock Auto and generic parts dealers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz